OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL: WEDNESDAY, JULY 22, 2026
TOPIC: THE KEYS TO FREEDOM 3 MEMORISE In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears. - (Psalm 18:6) READ : Psalm 3:1-4 (KJV) 1 Lord, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me. 2 Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah. 3 But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. 4 I cried unto the Lord with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah. MESSAGE Over the past two days, I have discussed some of the steps that anyone who is under the devil's yoke of bondage must take to become free. Today, I will conclude this series by highlighting why a person under the yoke of the devil should cry out to God for deliverance. I am often surprised to see people being passive and uninterested when it is time to pray. Unfortunately, people who behave in this manner are only wasting their ...
Comments
Post a Comment