OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL: WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2026

Image
TOPIC: YOU HAVE A PURPOSE MEMORISE : For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end Jeremiah 29:11 READ : Jeremiah 1:4-10 4 Then the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, 5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. 6 Then said I, Ah, Lord God! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child. 7 But the Lord said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak. 8 Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the Lord. 9 Then the Lord put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the Lord said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth. 10 See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and t...

HOW TO RECOVER YOUR YAHOO ACCOUNT WHEN YOU FORGOT YOUR SECURITY QUESTIONS

Many people have lost access to their yahoo accounts as a result of password lost. The most annoying thing is when you try to recover your password through the “forgot your password” link and it prompts you to answer your security questions.

Most people might have forgotten the answers or worst still, they did not even know at all because somebody helped them to sign up the account in the first place and they are not even aware of any security question. This can be very frustrating.

Recently, my close friend lost access to his cherished twitter account. When he tried to recover the twitter account, he was directed to his yahoo account with which he signed up the twitter account. This yahoo account, he has lost access to for a very long time due to inability to answer the security questions. He contacted me and we were able to recover the yahoo account by going through this simple process.
 Steps to Recover Your Yahoo Account When You Forgot Your Security Questions:

1.    Sign up another email account with similar details as the yahoo account you want to recover. I advise  you sign up a new gmail account if you don’t have one already, but it is good to have similar details; like the, User ID, Names, Age, Address,  e.g. if example@yahoo.com is the account you are trying to recover, sign up to example@gmail.com. If it is not available, vary it but make is similar.

2.    Visit this link
http://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?locale=en_CA&y=PROD_ACCT&page=contact
  and follow the steps.

3.    Select “password and sign in”



4.    Select ‘forgot my security question & answer”


5.    Click on envelope icon


6.    Fill the form online as provided. Note: all portions asterisked are compulsory.

You will receive a message in your newly registered Gmail. Reply the massage by providing
a.    the yahoo account you want to recover
b.    your new gmail account
c.    your mobile number

You will receive a message on your new gmail account directing you to a recovery link. Follow the link and you are done.

NOTE; don’t forget to always add your mobile number to your social media accounts details as it helps to recover lost password quickly and make your account safer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL: WEDNESDAY AUGUST 6TH 2025

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL: THURSDAY MAY 9TH 2024

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL: SUNDAY, 22ND JUNE, 2025