OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL: SATURDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2026

Image
TOPIC: HOLD ON TO JESUS MEMORISE : The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the LORD of hosts. Haggai 2:9 READ : Psalm 105:16-22 16 Moreover he called for a famine upon the land: he brake the whole staff of bread. 17 He sent a man before them, even Joseph, who was sold for a servant: 18 Whose feet they hurt with fetters: he was laid in iron: 19 Until the time that his word came: the word of the LORD tried him. 20 The king sent and loosed him; even the ruler of the people, and let him go free. 21 He made him lord of his house, and ruler of all his substance: 22 To bind his princes at his pleasure; and teach his senators wisdom. MESSAGE Have you ever faced a situation that seemed overwhelming to handle? You might have asked a lot of questions like, “Why doesn’t God just promote me? Why do I have to go through these unpleasant situations before He takes me to the next level?” Joseph probably ask...

Jokes

I wrote JAMB but my mum was worried cos I have stayed at home for 7 years, so everybody wanted me to go to school. I had to leave house for UNILORIN to visit my friends, then I had malaria and was in their health centre, I called my mum to let her know. Me: mummy, ekaasan ma (good afternoon ma) mum: Bawo ni omo mi?(how are you) Me: mo wa ni UNILORIN, won ti admit mi (I am at UNILORIN on admission) mum: Eeeh, omo mi ti ri ADMISSION!!! (yes! my son has gotten admission) Me: Noooo, mummy malaria ni mo ni (no mummy, I have malaria) mum: oluwaseun ooo, malaria course ni won fun e, kaa daada o (thank God my son is going to study malaria, make sure u study very well) me: won ma discharge mi l'ola (I will be discharged tomorrow) mum: oloun maje, 4 years ni wa lo o (God for bid, u will be there for 4 years)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL: THURSDAY MAY 9TH 2024

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL: WEDNESDAY AUGUST 6TH 2025

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL: SUNDAY, 22ND JUNE, 2025