OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL: WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2026

Image
TOPIC: YOU HAVE A PURPOSE MEMORISE : For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end Jeremiah 29:11 READ : Jeremiah 1:4-10 4 Then the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, 5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. 6 Then said I, Ah, Lord God! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child. 7 But the Lord said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak. 8 Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the Lord. 9 Then the Lord put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the Lord said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth. 10 See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and t...

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL: SUNDAY 14th FEBRUARY 2021.

TOPIC:  PRAYERS FOR YOUR MARRIAGE.
 
MEMORISE:
Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.    Mathew 18:19
 
READ:  Matthew 18:18-19
 
18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
 
19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
 
PRAYERS:
1.         Father, thank You for my marriage.  Please breathe afresh upon my marriage in Jesus name.
 
2.         Today, I decree that my marriage will fulfil God's divine purpose in the mighty name of Jesus.
 
3.         Father, please make our home Your abode and never leave us in Jesus name.
 
4.         Lord, You said in Your word that if two of us shall agree concerning a thing, You will do it. Please Lord, whatever my spouse and I agree on, let nothing hinder us from getting it in Jesus name.
 
5.         Lord, uproot anything or anyone You have not planted in and around my home in Jesus name.
 
6.         Father, silence every strange voice speaking over my spouse and my marriage in Jesus name.
 
7.         In the name of Jesus, I separate myself and my spouse from every generational curse.
 
8.        Father, let Your Light shine in my family so that Your name may be glorified in our lives. Leviticus 2-223
 
9.         Father, please let all be well with my family in Jesus name.
 
10.       Father, please bless my spouse abundantly in Jesus name.
 
11·       Father, please let all members of my family reign with You in Your kingdom.
 
12·        Your special prayer request for your marriage.
 
THANKSGIVING:
Father, I thank You for my marriage. I thank You for my spouse, our family and all that You are doing in our lives.
 
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Leviticus 22-23
 
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 
 
HYMN 5:  GOD GIVE US CHRISTIAN HOMES.
 
1.       God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the Bible is loved and taught,
Homes where the Master’s will is sought,
Homes crowned with beauty Your love has wrought;
God give us Christian homes;
God give us Christian homes!
 
2.       God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the father is true and strong,
Homes that are free from the blight of wrong,
Homes that are joyous with love and song;
God give us Christian homes;
God give us Christian homes!
 
3.       God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the mother, in caring quest,
Strives to show others Your way is best,
Homes where the Lord is an honored guest;
God give us Christian homes;
God give us Christian homes!
 
4.       God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the children are led to know
Christ in His beauty who loves them so,
Homes where the altar fires burn and glow;
God give us Christian homes;
God give us Christian homes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL: WEDNESDAY AUGUST 6TH 2025

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL: THURSDAY MAY 9TH 2024

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL: SUNDAY, 22ND JUNE, 2025