OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL: SUNDAY, OCTOBER 04, 2026

Image
TOPIC: WILL YOU BE READY? I MEMORISE : Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven. Acts 1:11 READ : 2 Peter 3:3-14 3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. 5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: 7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. 8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand...

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL : FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 16th 2022

TOPIC:  BENEFITS OF WITNESSING l

MEMORISE: Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour. 1 Corinthians 3: 8

Read: Daniel 12:3 

3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

MESSAGE 
There are several benefits to gain from telling people about Jesus Christ. May be if you knew the benefits, you would preach the gospel some more. Today, we will discuss just one of the numerous benefits of sharing the gospel of Christ and this is found in our Bible reading for today:

You will become a star when you preach Chris's gospel. For example, the more people you bring to the Almighty God, the more children in the Lord you will have. I am yet to see someone who was not grateful to the person who preached to and led him or her from the path to hell. Even today, l bless God for the man who brought me to The Redeemed Christian Church of God where I met Christ. If not for him who obeyed the instruction of the Lord to witness, only God knows how miserable my life would have become now.

I say it boldly anywhere that l am the richest man in the world. I am the richest man in the world because there is no city in the whole world where l don't have a house. You ask me how? Well, there is no city l get today where l would need accommodation and not get a house to sleep in because l have children in the Lord who would be struggling to host me in their homes the moment they hear l am around. It is not because l have any money to give them, but simply that l led them to Christ and helped them grow closer to Him. The more people you lead to Christ, the more celebrated you would be; you would indeed become a star.

Winning soul is the Father's business. If you go about the Father's business and do your part to make it prosper, He would say thank you to you by making you a star. You would drive cars you didn't buy, live in houses you didn't build and become so respected that when you speak people will pay attention.

ACTION POINT 
Commit to spreading the gospel of the Lord Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ezekiel 29-31

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE 

HYMN 9: I'VE A MESSAGE FROM THE LORD
1 I’ve a message from the Lord, Hallelujah!
The message unto you I’ll give.
’Tis recorded in His Word, Hallelujah!
It is only that you “look and live.”
Refrain:

“Look and live,” my brother, live.
Look to Jesus now and live.
’Tis recorded in His Word, Hallelujah!
It is only that you “look and live.”

2 I’ve a message full of love, Hallelujah!
A message, O my friend, for you.
’Tis a message from above, Hallelujah!
Jesus said it, and I know ’tis true. 

3 Life is offered unto you. Hallelujah!
Eternal life your soul shall have
If you’ll only look to Him. Hallelujah!
Look to Jesus, who alone can save. 

4 I will tell you how I came, Hallelujah!
To Jesus when He made me whole:
’Twas believing on His name, Hallelujah!
I trusted and He saved my soul.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL: THURSDAY MAY 9TH 2024

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL: WEDNESDAY AUGUST 6TH 2025

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL: SUNDAY, 22ND JUNE, 2025