OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL: FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 27TH 2024

Image
TOPIC: DESTINY DESTROYERS II MEMORISE:  And he said unto them, take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth. Luke 12:15 READ : John 12:3-6 & Matthew 26:14-16  3 Then took Mary a pound of ointment of spikenard, very costly, and anointed the feet of Jesus, and wiped his feet with her hair: and the house was filled with the odour of the ointment. 4 Then saith one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, which should betray him, 5 Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence, and given to the poor? 6 This he said, not that he cared for the poor; but because he was a thief, and had the bag, and bare what was put therein. Matthew 26:14-16  14 Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went unto the chief priests, 15 And said unto them, What will ye give me, and I will deliver him unto you? And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver. 16 And from that time he sought oppo

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL : MONDAY FEBRUARY 20TH 2023

TOPIC: DREAMS AND FAITH

MEMORISE:
“We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;” - (2 Corinthians 4:13)

READ: Hebrews 11:8-10

8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

MESSAGE:
Children of God can have great dreams and be confident they will come to pass because their heavenly father is the Alpha and Omega (Revelations 1:8). Children of God who put all their faith in Him can rest assured that God can bring their dreams - no matter how great h - to pass because He is the only one that can declare the end from the beginning (Isaiah 46:9-10).

No matter how great your dreams may be, God can bring them to pass if you have faith in Him. God himself said in Habakkuk 2:4 that the just shall live by faith.

(2 Thessalonians 1:3) tells us that faith can grow. Since your faith is a significant ingredient in the manifestation of your dreams, you must feed and grow it by listening to, studying, meditating and praying the word of God diligently.

In Mark 4:35-41, the Lord asked His disciples why they had no faith, but in Matthew 6:30, the Lord said to them, “O ye of little faith”, meaning that they now had faith, though little. Your faith can even grow further to become great faith (Matthew 15:21-28). Your future can actually be far better than your dreams; all you have to work on is your faith. Beloved, your faith must grow. When you hear me talking about my aspirations and dreams, I am only saying such great things because of how much faith I have in my God who is almighty.

Before I was born again - when I had no faith, my greatest ambition was to be a Vice- Chancellor-the youngest Vice-Chancellor in Africa. By the time I got to know Jesus and surrendered my life to Him, I began to understand that my natural mind could not even imagine how far He could take me. Now, I have learnt to dream big because I have a God who can do truly great and mighty things.

God rewards those who have faith in Him (Hebrews 11:6), so dream big and have faith in God that He will bring all your dreams to pass.

KEY POINT:
Grow your faith and dream bigger.

Author: Pastor E. A. Adeboye

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: NUMBERS 33-36

HYMNAL:  24 - THAT WONDERFUL NAME, JESUS

1. That wonderful Name, Jesus!
That wonderful Name, Jesus!
That wonderful Name, Jesus!
There is no other name I know.

2. The Great Redeemer, Jesus!
His blood washed me clean, Jesus!
And now I am saved, Jesus!
There is no other name I know.

3. The Great Physician, Jesus!
His stripes healeth me, Jesus!
And now I am whole, Jesus!
There is no other name I know.

4. The Great Lord of hosts, Jesus!
His truth set me free, Jesus!
I am free indeed, Jesus!
There is no other name I know.

5. The Great Provider, Jesus!
He supplies my needs, Jesus!
And now I am full, Jesus!
There is no other name I know.

6. My Great Companion, Jesus!
Always by my side, Jesus!
I have a sure Friend, Jesus!
There is no other name I know.

7. The soon coming King, Jesus!
Coming back for me, Jesus!
I will reign with Him, Jesus!
There is no other name I know.

8. Let us praise His Name, Jesus!
Name above all names, Jesus!
Let us shout His Name, Jesus!
I will sing I will shout, JESUS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL: TUESDAY JANUARY 23RD 2024

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL: THURSDAY MAY 9TH 2024

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL: SUNDAY JANUARY 14TH 2024