OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL: SUNDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2026

Image
TOPIC: JUST ONE BREAKTHROUGH MEMORISE : Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever. Psalm 112:3 READ : Psalm 37:23-29 23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. 24 Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand. 25 I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. 26 He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed. 27 Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore. 28 For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off. 29 The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever. MESSAGE Growing up, my father was so poor that even poor people called him poor. However, at that time, I had a friend whose father was poorer than mine. As poor as my father was, he was still able to gather enough money to send m...

OPEN HEAVEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL: FRIDAY MARCH 7TH 2025

TOPIC: PRAYERS FOR YOURSELF

MEMORIZE: 
I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah. Psalm 3:4

READ: Psalms 30:1-8

1 I will extol thee, O LORD; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.

2 O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.

3 O LORD, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.

4 Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.

5 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

6 And in my prosperity I said, I shall never be moved.

7 LORD, by thy favour thou hast made my mountain to stand strong: thou didst hide thy face, and I was troubled.

8 I cried to thee, O LORD; and unto the LORD I made supplication.

PRAYERS
1 I thank You Lord for helping me thus far. It is only by Your guidance and help that I have come so far in this journey of life.

2 Father, I acknowledge You as my only source. Please, let me continually enjoy Your blessings and abundance in every aspect of my life, in Jesus' name.

3 Father, please help me to dwell in Your presence at all times. Please surround every area of my life with the fullness of joy from Your presence, in Jesus' name.

4 Father, please banish barrenness in my life forever. I reject any form of barrenness, and I decree that I will be fruitful in everything I lay my hands on, in Jesus' name.

5 Father, please let me enjoy divine health for the rest of my life. Let my body, mind, and spirit be healthy at all times, in Jesus' name.

6 Father, I entrust my future into Your hands, please make my path brighter and brighter every day. Guide me towards Your divine purpose for my life, in Jesus' name.

7 Father, please help me to serve You with all my heart until I see You in glory.

8 Father, please don't let me make grievous mistakes in my journey of life. Help me to follow Your will for my life, and let me finish well, in Jesus' name.

9 Father, You promised to never leave me nor forsake me. Please, let Your presence continually abide with me, in Jesus' name.

10. Father, please help me to depend on You all the days
of my life. Give me the grace to reject alternatives to
Your will for my life, in Jesus' name.

11. Father, please guide me at all times. Help me
always hear Your voice telling me which way to go,
in Jesus' name.

12. Your personal prayer points for yourself.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Joshua 8-10

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE
HYMN 27: WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS
1. What a friend we have in Jesus,
all our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
everything to God in prayer!
O what peace we often forfeit,
O what needless pain we bear,
all because we do not carry
everything to God in prayer!

2. Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged;
take it to the Lord in prayer!
Can we find a friend so faithful
who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness;
take it to the Lord in prayer!

3. Are we weak and heavy laden,
cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge--
take it to the Lord in prayer!
Do your friends despise, forsake you?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In his arms he'll take and shield you;
you will find a solace there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL: THURSDAY MAY 9TH 2024

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL: WEDNESDAY AUGUST 6TH 2025

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL: SUNDAY, 22ND JUNE, 2025