OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL: SUNDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2026

Image
TOPIC: JUST ONE BREAKTHROUGH MEMORISE : Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever. Psalm 112:3 READ : Psalm 37:23-29 23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. 24 Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand. 25 I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. 26 He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed. 27 Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore. 28 For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off. 29 The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever. MESSAGE Growing up, my father was so poor that even poor people called him poor. However, at that time, I had a friend whose father was poorer than mine. As poor as my father was, he was still able to gather enough money to send m...

OPEN HEAVEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL: SATURDAY MARCH 15TH 2025

TOPIC: HE OWNS IT ALL

MEMORIZE:
God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; Acts 17:24

READ: Psalms 24:1-2

1 The earth is the LORD'S, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

2 For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.

MESSAGE
Today's Bible reading says that everything on the earth belongs to God, including silver, gold, and the cattle upon a thousand hills. Nobody can be richer than the Owner of the whole earth. Whatever anyone possesses is just a little bit of what God has. The real resources are in His hands, and He can supply all your needs effortlessly.

In 2 Kings 4:1-7, the widow of one of the sons of the prophets was bankrupt, and creditors wanted to seize her sons as repayment for the debt. However, God intervened, and in a short time, He provided her with so much money that she became debt-free and had enough to live on for her lifetime. In John 6:5-13, He fed 5,000 people with a little boy's lunch. Afterwards, there were 12 baskets of leftovers. God fed the multitude, and the leftovers were more than what He started with. In Jesus' name, all your needs will be met.

I once travelled to London, and while I was there, I ran out of money. I needed £50 to buy books, and as I went to bed one night, I prayed, "God, I wish I had £50." Soon after, the phone rang. I picked it up, and the caller said, "Biyi?" I said, "There is no Biyi here." When he asked who I was, I answered, "My name is Adeboye." He asked, "Which Adeboye?" and I said, "Pastor Adeboye of RCCG." He began to scream, and he eventually came over with his brother. When they were leaving, they gave me £50. After they left, I told God that if I knew how easily He could give me £50, I would have asked for £100. Almost ten minutes after saying that, the doorbell rang. However, before I could get to the door, the person left. Underneath the door, I saw an envelope containing another £50 from a rich miser that I had known for a long time. Again, I asked for another £50, and soon after, I miraculously got it. I became afraid and said, "Lord, I am joking. I am already satisfied with the first £50." God embarrassed me with much more than I needed because He owns everything.

Beloved, there is no limit to what God can do for His children. He is the creator of the entire universe, and He owns it all.

KEY POINT
God is limitless in what He can do for you when you are His child.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Judges 6-8

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE
HYMN 18: PRAISE TO THE LORD THE ALMIGHTY
1. Praise to the Lord, the Almighty, 
the King of creation!
O my soul, praise him, for he is 
your health and salvation!
Come, all who hear; 
now to his temple draw near,
join me in glad adoration.

2. Praise to the Lord, above 
all things so wondrously reigning;
sheltering you under his wings, 
and so gently sustaining!
Have you not seen all 
that is needful has been
sent by his gracious ordaining?

3. Praise to the Lord, who will 
prosper your work and defend you;
surely his goodness and mercy 
shall daily attend you.
Ponder anew what the Almighty can do,
if with his love he befriends you.

4. Praise to the Lord! O let all 
that is in me adore him!
All that has life and breath, 
come now with praises before him.
Let the Amen sound 
from his people again;
gladly forever adore him

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL: THURSDAY MAY 9TH 2024

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL: WEDNESDAY AUGUST 6TH 2025

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL: SUNDAY, 22ND JUNE, 2025