OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL: MONDAY JUNE 17TH 2024

Image
TOPIC: SPEND TIME WITH THEM 1 MEMORISE : “Children's children are the crown of old men; and the glory of children are their fathers.” - (Proverbs 17:6) READ: Deuteronomy 11:19-21 19 And ye shall teach them your children, speaking of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. 20 And thou shalt write them upon the door posts of thine house, and upon thy gates: 21 That your days may be multiplied, and the days of your children, in the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers to give them, as the days of heaven upon the earth. MESSAGE : A major danger in this generation is that parents are so busy with work that they neglect their children. It is absolutely wrong for domestic helps or nannies to spend more time with children than their parents. (1 Corinthians 15:33) says that evil communication corrupts good manners. Whomever children communicate with the most is whom they learn from the most. If you are a

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL: MONDAY MAY 27TH 2024

TOPIC: PRAYERS FOR CHILDREN

MEMORISE: 
And all thy children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13

READ: Isaiah 44:2-6 

2 Thus saith the LORD that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.

3 For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring:

4 And they shall spring up as among the grass, as willows by the water courses.

5 One shall say, I am the LORD'S; and another shall call himself by the name of Jacob; and another shall subscribe with his hand unto the LORD, and surname himself by the name of Israel.

6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

PRAYERS
1. Father, thank you for the gift of children. Thank you Lord for all the children around me; thank you for their lives, health and sound mind.

2. Father, l ask for mighty testimonies over all the children I come in contact with. Let me always have reasons to rejoice over them.

3. Father, please build a wall of fire around all the children in my family, church, and community. Make them untouchable to the devil and his agents, in Jesus’ name.

4. Father, please surround the children around me with the right people. Do not allow them to be influenced wrongly, in Jesus’ name.

5. Father, pour out Your Spirit on all the children around me. Let them blossom and flourish in your goodness and grace, in Jesus’ name.

6. Father, please provide the parents around me with the resources that they need to take care of their children. For the children without parents, Lord, You are the Father of the fatherless; please send help to them.

7. Father, as we celebrate Children’s Day across the world today, please remember those who are looking up to You for children of their own and grant them answers to their prayers, in Jesus’ name.

8. Father, give all the children in my family, church, community, and the nation as a whole, hearts that yearn for You. Let them grow up pleasing You and doing Your will at all times, in Jesus’ name.

9. Father, please give all the children that are connected to me in one way or the other good success in their academics. Give them the wisdom, knowledge and understanding to excel, in Jesus’ name.

10. Father, please let Your supernatural guidance abide with every child in my family, church, and community. Guide them in every area and at every stage of their lives so that they don’t make costly mistakes, in Jesus’ name.

11. Father, please break any generational curses that might exist in the lineage of all the children around me. Please raise a standard against every evil plan of the enemy concerning them, in Jesus’ name.

12. Your personal prayer point for all the children around you.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 5-8

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE
HYMN 22: SWEET HOUR OF PRAYER

1. Sweet hour of prayer! sweet hour of prayer!
that calls me from a world of care,
and bids me at my Father’s throne
make all my wants and wishes known.
In seasons of distress and grief,
my soul has often found relief,
and oft escaped the tempter’s snare
by thy return, sweet hour of prayer!

2. Sweet hour of prayer! sweet hour of prayer!
the joys I feel, the bliss I share
of those whose anxious spirits burn
with strong desires for thy return!
With such I hasten to the place
where God my Savior shows his face,
and gladly take my station there,
and wait for thee, sweet hour of prayer!

3. Sweet hour of prayer! sweet hour of prayer!
thy wings shall my petition bear
to him whose truth and faithfulness
engage the waiting soul to bless.
And since he bids me seek his face,
believe his word, and trust his grace,
I’ll cast on him my every care,
and wait for thee, sweet hour of prayer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL: TUESDAY JANUARY 23RD 2024

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL: SUNDAY JANUARY 14TH 2024

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL : MONDAY JULY 31ST 2023