OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL: WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2026

Image
TOPIC: YOU HAVE A PURPOSE MEMORISE : For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end Jeremiah 29:11 READ : Jeremiah 1:4-10 4 Then the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, 5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. 6 Then said I, Ah, Lord God! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child. 7 But the Lord said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak. 8 Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the Lord. 9 Then the Lord put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the Lord said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth. 10 See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and t...

HEAVENLY ROYALTY Friday 23 March 2012

Open Heavens Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye
Memorise: And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. Revelation 1:6
Read: Revelation 1:5-6
God loves little children so much because they are His heritage. While the Lord was on the earth, smart parents knew this so they brought their children to Him for His divine touch (Luke 18:15). Unfortunately, His disciples were so ignorant that they turned such parents away until the Lord Jesus corrected them. Have your children received a divine touch? Have you brought them to Him and dedicated them to the one who owns and gave them to you?
At the point of entry into this world, all children are born equal – hungry, in need of cleaning, undeveloped and naked. Job stressed this when he said:
… Naked came I out of my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return thither… Job 1:21
Nobody came dressed up at the point of entry, but within minutes of delivery, levels begin to change based on the background and family the child is born into. The child of the president will look different from the child of a messenger because of their parental heritage. In most cultures, it is the status of the father of a child that determines the type of change that is effected in the baby’s life from the very first minute after birth. The type of care each baby receives will differ according to who the father is. If you are born into a royal family, you receive a title immediately after birth. You will be a prince or princess depending on your sex. But if you are born into the house of a cleaner, or domestic help, you will only be called a baby. As it is in the physical so it is in the spiritual. The moment you are born again, you are treated with royalty because Psalm 91:1 calls your Father the Most High, The Almighty. This is why His children cannot but go high. Deuteronomy 28:13 says you will be head and not tail because your father is the Most High. Revelation 19:16 calls Him the King of kings which is why at birth, you assume heavenly royalty not as a prince but as a king (Revelation 1:5-6). According to Malachi 3:6, your Father is the unchangeable Lord. His Kingdom is everlasting hence as His child, you will enjoy royalty forever. Are you living up to your status as a king of the Most High?
KEY POINT:
If you are a prince on earth, it’s only for a life time. If you are a divine king, it is for eternity.
Bible in one year: Numbers 28:30

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL: WEDNESDAY AUGUST 6TH 2025

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL: THURSDAY MAY 9TH 2024

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL: SUNDAY, 22ND JUNE, 2025