OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL: FRIDAY, OCTOBER 09, 2026
TOPIC: DEALING WITH MOUNTAINS MEMORISE : Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it. Zechariah 4:7 READ : Job 9:1-6 1 Then Job answered and said, 2 I know it is so of a truth: but how should man be just with God? 3 If he will contend with him, he cannot answer him one of a thousand. 4 He is wise in heart, and mighty in strength: who hath hardened himself against him, and hath prospered? 5 Which removeth the mountains, and they know not: which overturneth them in his anger. 6 Which shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillars thereof tremble. MESSAGE Several years ago, a highly-placed woman in society walked into my office one morning and claimed that God had told her I was her husband. I responded in shock, “How can God tell you that I’m your husband when I’m happily married and you are also married?” She kept insisting that I was her husband, and when I ...
Good job!
ReplyDelete