OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL: TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2026
TOPIC: THE CONSUMING FIRE MEMORISE : Understand therefore this day, that the LORD thy God is he which goeth over before thee; as a consuming fire he shall destroy them, and he shall bring them down before thy face: so shalt thou drive them out, and destroy them quickly, as the LORD hath said unto thee. Deuteronomy 9:3 READ : Numbers 11:1-3 1 And when the people complained, it displeased the Lord: and the Lord heard it; and his anger was kindled; and the fire of the Lord burnt among them, and consumed them that were in the uttermost parts of the camp. 2 And the people cried unto Moses; and when Moses prayed unto the Lord, the fire was quenched. 3 And he called the name of the place Taberah: because the fire of the Lord burnt among them. MESSAGE I have been privileged to see God at work on numerous occasions, and I honestly love Him deeply. Besides this, however, I must also tell you that I fear Him. I know that some theologians say that we are not supposed to fear God; rather, we are to...
Comments
Post a Comment