OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL: SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2026
TOPIC: HE SPEAKS PEACE I MEMORISE : I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly. Psalm 85:8 READ : Philippians 4:4-7 4 Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice. 5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. 6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. MESSAGE After Jesus resurrected from the dead, He entered the room where His disciples had gathered because they were afraid and immediately told them, “Peace be unto you” (John 20.19). In John 14:21. Jesus also said: Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. Jesus gives His followers peace because He is the Prin...
It's a ρity yyou don't have a donate button! I'd definktely donate to this brilliant blog!I guess for now i'll settle foг boomarking and adding yօuг RSS feed to my
ReplyDeleteGoogle aϲcount. I look forward to brand new updates and will
share tҺis website ѡith myy Facebook grouр. Talk
soon!
my blog post: cauer violins