OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL: FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2026
TOPIC: OVERCOMING TEMPTATIONS I MEMORISE : But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen. 2 Peter 3:18 READ : Titus 2:11-12, Hebrews 2:17-18 11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, 12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; 17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people. 18 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted. MESSAGE Yesterday, I discussed how you can avoid temptations by staying away from people, things, or places that may tempt you, and generally fleeing every appearance of evil. I also established the fact that everyone will be tempted at one point or another, as Jesus ...
Comments
Post a Comment